[Additional Town Application] CoolJackBro16

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by CoolJackBro16, Apr 8, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolJackBro16

    CoolJackBro16 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2020
    Messages:
    31
    Trophy Points:
    16,130
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17
    In Game Name:
    CoolJackBro16​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Ari donating me money, maze run​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Itachi​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X: -1705 Y: 70 Z: -7029​
    Post B:
    X: -1705 Y: 70 Z: -7229​
    Post C:
    X: -1905 Y: 70 Z: -7229​
    Post D:
    X: -1905 Y: 70 Z: -7029​
    Additional information about your town:
    Ari will be co-owner of this town, and it's right behind hiddenleaf town​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. HyruleanHero

    HyruleanHero Former GA Link
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Messages:
    873
    Trophy Points:
    70,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
    Town created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.