[Additional Town Application] Daconian

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Daconian, Mar 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daconian

    Daconian ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2020
    Messages:
    86
    Trophy Points:
    23,140
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +21
    In Game Name:
    Daconian​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Ordessa​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3 ($220,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    SwiftLoans​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    30:64:-2680​
    Post B:
    -168:64:-2680​
    Post C:
    -168:64:-2880​
    Post D:
    30:64:-2880​
    Additional information about your town:
    Buissness practice​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    Congrats!

    Town of SwiftLoans created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.