[Additional Town Application] eduardo1998

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by eduardo1998, Aug 29, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eduardo1998

    eduardo1998 EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2013
    Messages:
    187
    Trophy Points:
    68,560
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +44
    In Game Name:
    eduardo1998​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    selling boosts​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Forest​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    5861 108 -13109​
    Post B:
    5661 108 -13109​
    Post C:
    5661 104 -13309​
    Post D:
    5861 104 -13309​
    Additional information about your town:
    Wood farm​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    Done!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.