[Additional Town Application] FuriuosGeorge

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by FuriuosGeorge, Jan 19, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    In Game Name:
    FuriuosGeorge​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes, oui, affirmamente!​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    farmin, and grindin an stuff!​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #5​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    birdfarm​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    3126 113 12816​
    Post B:
    2926 113 12816​
    Post C:
    2926 113 12616​
    Post D:
    3126 113 12616​
    Additional information about your town:
    As always...I rock.​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    town #5 set

    -Coow
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.