[Additional Town Application] Genovani

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Genovani, Oct 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genovani

    Genovani 天国の強さ
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2014
    Messages:
    992
    Trophy Points:
    74,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +875
    In Game Name:
    Genovani​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    $220,000​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Fishing.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3 ($220,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    StarkHub​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -5784, 63, -8342​
    Post B:
    -5784, 63, -8542​
    Post C:
    -5984, 63, -8542​
    Post D:
    -5984, 63, -8342​
    Additional information about your town:
    Central Unit of Stark Farms.​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    Town created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.