[Additional Town Application] glotai

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by glotai, Dec 11, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glotai

    glotai President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2019
    Messages:
    404
    Trophy Points:
    50,510
    Ratings:
    +87
    In Game Name:
    glotai​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Kits​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Moon​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -1629 91 5400​
    Post B:
    -1429 106 5400​
    Post C:
    -1629 58 5600​
    Post D:
    -1429 67 5600​
    Additional information about your town:
    :) empire makes a comeback​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 glotai, Dec 11, 2024
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2024
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
    @glotai

    Unfortunately, this town name will not be made available to users.

    Feel free to select a new town name and edit your original post.
     
  3. glotai

    glotai President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2019
    Messages:
    404
    Trophy Points:
    50,510
    Ratings:
    +87
    Named updated to "Moon"
     
  4. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.