[Additional Town Application] HelixInsight

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by HelixInsight, Jul 29, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HelixInsight

    HelixInsight EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 1, 2013
    Messages:
    2,453
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,317
    In Game Name:
    HelixInsight​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Mining, farming, fishing​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Sofia​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X: 14472 Y: 85 Z: -10932​
    Post B:
    X: 14673 Y:83 Z: -10932​
    Post C:
    X: 14673 Y: 66 Z: -10732​
    Post D:
    X: 14472 Y: 66 Z: -10732​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. HyruleanHero

    HyruleanHero Former GA Link
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Messages:
    873
    Trophy Points:
    70,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
    Region cannot overlap an existing town. Please re-apply when you have picked an unclaimed area.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.