[Additional Town Application] imdoordash

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by imdoordash, Oct 7, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imdoordash

    imdoordash Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2024
    Messages:
    15
    Trophy Points:
    5,100
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    imdoordash​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    took a loan​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    dashtropolis​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -8624 72 -1740​
    Post B:
    -8424 72 -1750​
    Post C:
    -8424 72 -1540​
    Post D:
    -8624 72 -1540​
    Additional information about your town:
    N/A​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.