[Additional Town Application] Jacob43365

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Jacob43365, Oct 1, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob43365

    Jacob43365 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2014
    Messages:
    1,606
    Trophy Points:
    56,910
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +492
    In Game Name:
    Jacob43365​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Server events​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    LakeSuwa​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -7418 82 5866​
    Post B:
    -7418 115 6066​
    Post C:
    -7618 96 6066​
    Post D:
    -7618 73 5866​
    Additional information about your town:
    Part of Sayama Nation​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    town set

    -Coow
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.