[Additional Town Application] Jacob43365

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Jacob43365, Jun 7, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob43365

    Jacob43365 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2014
    Messages:
    1,606
    Trophy Points:
    56,910
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +492
    In Game Name:
    Jacob43365​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Donation​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    ZenPass​
    What is the size of your town:
    177x200​
    Post A:
    -7820 116 6067​
    Post B:
    -7820 113 6267​
    Post C:
    -7997 147 6267​
    Post D:
    -7997 98 6067​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.