[Additional Town Application] Jdawger

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Jdawger, Aug 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    I should​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    HAH! Had this money in my bank for like 9 months. Like I remember​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    ECCMuseum_NW​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    7872 113 9211​
    Post B:
    7672 113 9211​
    Post C:
    7672 113 9011​
    Post D:
    7872 113 9011​
    Additional information about your town:
    Ugh​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    town set
    -Coow
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.