[Additional Town Application] Jerekul

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Jerekul, Mar 14, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerekul

    Jerekul EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    May 20, 2017
    Messages:
    54
    Trophy Points:
    40,070
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +34
    In Game Name:
    Jerekul​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    I sold a gc in game​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    ShingoForest​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -14317 81 -14202​
    Post B:
    -14317 102 -14002​
    Post C:
    -14117 80 -14002​
    Post D:
    -14117 84 -14202​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Skylexia

    Skylexia Redstone God
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2012
    Messages:
    2,734
    Trophy Points:
    77,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +818
    Town shingoforest created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.