[Additional Town Application] Jerekul

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Jerekul, Mar 18, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerekul

    Jerekul EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    May 20, 2017
    Messages:
    54
    Trophy Points:
    40,070
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +34
    In Game Name:
    Jerekul​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Sold gc's​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #6​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Arlia​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -14116 63 -14404​
    Post B:
    -14116 72 -14604​
    Post C:
    -13916 78 -14604​
    Post D:
    -13916 92 -14404​
    Additional information about your town:
    Just taking this space to thank the staff team. You guys are great and I really appreciate all that you do. <3 love you guys​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
    Done.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.