[Additional Town Application] jmichael214

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by jmichael214, Sep 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmichael214

    jmichael214 Back Again, Apparently
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2014
    Messages:
    2,155
    Trophy Points:
    61,710
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,833
    In Game Name:
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes.​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Some farming, a very lucky fifteen minutes in Clar's maze event, and fishing with rented magic tools during recent magic hours.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4 ($270,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Mountcaster​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    /tppos 12417 77 14583​
    Post B:
    /tppos 12417 73 14384​
    Post C:
    /tppos 12616 65 14384​
    Post D:
    /tppos 12616 97 14583​
    Additional information about your town:
    This should form a perfect square with Lancaster, Westcaster and Southcaster, so if I have messed that up somehow, please have me correct it before placing the town.​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
    town made
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.