[Additional Town Application] KaylaBearBear

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by KaylaBearBear, Jul 4, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaylaBearBear

    KaylaBearBear Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2019
    Messages:
    301
    Trophy Points:
    37,360
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +164
    In Game Name:
    KaylaBearBear​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Selling goods​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Kay4​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -10831 127 3620​
    Post B:
    -10831 64 3620​
    Post C:
    -10631 73 3420​
    Post D:
    -10631 127 3620​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Raccooy

    Raccooy Country Enthusiast
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2012
    Messages:
    1,047
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,429
    looking forward to the great builds! HAGS!
     
  3. HyruleanHero

    HyruleanHero Former GA Link
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Messages:
    873
    Trophy Points:
    70,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
    Town created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.