[Additional Town Application] Krobkins

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Krobkins, Jul 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krobkins

    Krobkins Mєgαмιηєя
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2013
    Messages:
    421
    Trophy Points:
    70,560
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +408
    In Game Name:
    Krobkins​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Mining/Fishing​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Bentwater​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X: 3260 Y: 65 X: -8959​
    Post B:
    X: 3460 Y: 65 Z: -8959​
    Post C:
    X: 3460 Y: 65 Z: -8759​
    Post D:
    X: 3260 Y: 65 Z: -8759​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    Town created
    Congrats
    -Coow
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.