[Additional Town Application] Lopporit

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by beeliebub, Aug 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    In Game Name:
    Lopporit​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    I literally have no idea​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Fae​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    /tppos 7788 155 -8289​
    Post B:
    /tppos 7589 155 -8289​
    Post C:
    /tppos 7589 155 -8488​
    Post D:
    /tppos 7788 155 -8488​
    Additional information about your town:
    Coow_Coow smells like lemons​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    town created
    -Coow
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.