[Additional Town Application] MattBrpQc

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by MattBrpQc, Jan 20, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattBrpQc

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2013
    Messages:
    751
    Trophy Points:
    56,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +355
    In Game Name:
    MattBrpQc​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yesh​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    It magically ended up in my account.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    BerlinOst​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X: 1505 Y: 76 Z: -6098​
    Post B:
    X; 1505 Y: 66 Z: -5898​
    Post C:
    X: 1705 Y: 66 Z: -5898​
    Post D:
    X: 1705 Y: 72 Z: -6098​
    Additional information about your town:
    Just an added piece of the already glorious town of Berlin.​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    town #3 set

    -Coow
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.