[Additional Town Application] MattBrpQc

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by MattBrpQc, Mar 26, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattBrpQc

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2013
    Messages:
    751
    Trophy Points:
    56,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +355
    In Game Name:
    MattBrpQc​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    If I didn't, I don't think I would be making this application​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Uncle God sponsored me​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #5​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    BBQ​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X: -8985 Y: 85 Z: 11110​
    Post B:
    X: -8785 Y: 67 Z: 11110​
    Post C:
    X: -8985 Y: 103 Z: 11310​
    Post D:
    X: -8785 Y: 71 Z: 11310​
    Additional information about your town:
    Please use capital letters <3​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    Town set!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.