[Additional Town Application] Moosagi

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Moosagi, May 22, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moosagi

    Moosagi President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2015
    Messages:
    89
    Trophy Points:
    48,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +40
    In Game Name:
    moosagi​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    mining, fishing, melon farming, selling nether stars​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    fumina​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X:4270 Y:70 Z:-5870​
    Post B:
    X:4469 Y:68 Z:-5870​
    Post C:
    X:4270 Y:70 Z:-5671​
    Post D:
    X:4469 Y:70 Z:-5671​
    Additional information about your town:
    fumina is a town in the anza-anzamoon collective. I'm going to build some stuff here like maybe some beautiful tribute farms or some cool stuff like mazes and hope to expand northwards in the future. Maybe some interesting and fun builds to explore too!​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.