[Additional Town Application] Nessie69

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Nessie69, Apr 13, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nessie69

    Nessie69 Cryptid Staff Member
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 10, 2020
    Messages:
    65
    Trophy Points:
    37,970
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +33
    In Game Name:
    Nessie69​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    cf and maze run​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Loch_ness​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    8543, 105, 11672​
    Post B:
    8343, 72, 11672​
    Post C:
    8343, 65, 11472​
    Post D:
    8543, 95, 11472​
    Additional information about your town:
    Posts are on Cherry leaves as normal :D​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. HyruleanHero

    HyruleanHero Former GA Link
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Messages:
    873
    Trophy Points:
    70,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
    Town created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.