[Additional Town Application] OlympiansAreGods

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by OlympiansAreGods, May 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OlympiansAreGods

    OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic SuperMod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2014
    Messages:
    2,124
    Trophy Points:
    80,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,774
    In Game Name:
    OlympiansAreGods​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    I don't remember, but legal ways ;)​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3 ($220,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Hades​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    9790 64 5460​
    Post B:
    9790 63 5660​
    Post C:
    9590 68 5660​
    Post D:
    9590 72 5460​
    Additional information about your town:
    N/A​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    "Hades" created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.