[Additional Town Application] OlympiansAreGods

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by OlympiansAreGods, Nov 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OlympiansAreGods

    OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic SuperMod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2014
    Messages:
    2,124
    Trophy Points:
    80,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,774
    In Game Name:
    OlympiansAreGods​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Is life real? Am I real? Am I just some other deity enacting a normal life in a simulation called 'Earth: Experience Hell in a whole new perspective!'

    ... anyways. Selling a magic tool.
    ​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+ ($500,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Ares​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    9790 66 5862​
    Post B:
    9790 87 6062​
    Post C:
    9590 63 6062​
    Post D:
    9590 67 5862​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. SwiftRaptor98

    SwiftRaptor98 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2020
    Messages:
    1,544
    Trophy Points:
    23,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +307
    Is the Town Real? Am I real?

    Town Set!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.