[Additional Town Application] PyroTechnix_

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by PyroTechnix_, May 16, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyroTechnix_

    PyroTechnix_ Owner of Colebex
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2017
    Messages:
    830
    Trophy Points:
    61,510
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +348
    In Game Name:
    PyroTechnix_​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Lotto, CF​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #5​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Naples​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -8605 63 -7506​
    Post B:
    -8805 63 -7506​
    Post C:
    -8805 63 -7306​
    Post D:
    -8605 63 -7306​
    Additional information about your town:
    Special thank you to @Mickus & @cike25​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.