[Additional Town Application] RB368

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by RB368, Sep 29, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RB368

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2023
    Messages:
    102
    Trophy Points:
    41,760
    Ratings:
    +54
    In Game Name:
    rb368​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    chestshop, farming, grinding​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Gold​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -9376 80 -9884​
    Post B:
    -9373 64 -9684​
    Post C:
    -9576 69 -9684​
    Post D:
    -9576 73 -9884​
    Additional information about your town:
    no, thanks to whoever does this application tho :)​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
    @RB368

    It appears as though these coordinates overlap "rb3town". Please adjust the coordinates as needed.
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. RB368

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2023
    Messages:
    102
    Trophy Points:
    41,760
    Ratings:
    +54
    post d / -9575 73 -9883
    post c / -9575 68 -9684
    post b / -9375 64 -9684
    post a / -9375 80 -9884
     
  4. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.