[Additional Town Application] RealCookichu

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by RealCookichu, Jul 28, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealCookichu

    RealCookichu *The Real Cookie*
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2019
    Messages:
    82
    Trophy Points:
    46,270
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +33
    In Game Name:
    RealCookichu​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Selling gc´s, mining and gambling​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Crumble_Creek3​
    What is the size of your town:
    199x200​
    Post A:
    -13095 85 9105​
    Post B:
    -12896 67 9105​
    Post C:
    -13095 71 9305​
    Post D:
    -12896 72 9305​
    Additional information about your town:
    it will be awesome​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. HyruleanHero

    HyruleanHero Former GA Link
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Messages:
    873
    Trophy Points:
    70,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
    Town created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.