[Additional Town Application] Restiv

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Restiv, Oct 23, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Restiv

    Restiv President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2019
    Messages:
    180
    Trophy Points:
    28,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +76
    In Game Name:
    Restiv​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Selling features and the key prizes from andrew's drop​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #6​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    churchill​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -1200 65 -10710
    Post B:
    -1000 64 -10710​
    Post C:
    -1000 63 -10510​
    Post D:
    -1200 118 -10510​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 Restiv, Oct 23, 2024
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2024
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.