[Additional Town Application] Restiv

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Restiv, Mar 10, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Restiv

    Restiv President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2019
    Messages:
    180
    Trophy Points:
    28,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +76
    In Game Name:
    Restiv​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    selling gcs​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    dome​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -1401 64 -10711​
    Post B:
    -1401 129 -10911​
    Post C:
    -1201 112 -10911​
    Post D:
    -1201 65 -10711​
    Additional information about your town:
    This needs to get set pending until the two town moves go through that craved and I put in, since this will be replacing Mitsui's current location. Thanks!!!!​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Skylexia

    Skylexia Redstone God
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2012
    Messages:
    2,734
    Trophy Points:
    77,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +818
    This app is pending.

    Restiv wanted to put it in early pending the Town Moves. I will personally process it once those are done.
     
  3. Skylexia

    Skylexia Redstone God
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2012
    Messages:
    2,734
    Trophy Points:
    77,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +818
    Town dome created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.