[Additional Town Application] Riggs316

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Riggs316, Jun 14, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riggs316

    Riggs316 The Ultimate Rigger
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 1, 2014
    Messages:
    719
    Trophy Points:
    72,410
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +768
    In Game Name:
    Riggs316​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    I do​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Raffle​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Pirate​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    6436 64 7875​
    Post B:
    6436 64 8075​
    Post C:
    6636 64 8075​
    Post D:
    6636 63 7875​
    Additional information about your town:
    sea based home \o/​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.