[Additional Town Application] Rip_Peep_2017

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by KasperWRLD, Mar 27, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KasperWRLD

    KasperWRLD President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2017
    Messages:
    62
    Trophy Points:
    43,720
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +18
    In Game Name:
    Rip_Peep_2017​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Melon Farming​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    PeepCity4​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X: 1104 Y: 69 Z: 453​
    Post B:
    X: 1104 Y: 69 Z: 653​
    Post C:
    X: 1304 Y: 69 Z: 653​
    Post D:
    X: 1304 Y: 69 Z: 453​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Zedoker

    Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2013
    Messages:
    3,776
    Trophy Points:
    77,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,510
  3. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    Town created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.