[Additional Town Application] runakilli

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Presidents+)' started by RealRunakilli, Aug 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealRunakilli

    RealRunakilli Call me dad
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 23, 2012
    Messages:
    1,242
    Trophy Points:
    67,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +469
    In Game Name:
    runakilli​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes.​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Lotto​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    MainNorth​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Addition Town #3 ($220,000)​
    Which towns are you currently the President of:
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Hoosier​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    14999 63 13538​
    Post B:
    14799 63 13538​
    Post C:
    14799 69 13738​
    Post D:
    14999 64 13738​
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    No​
    Additional information about your town:
    N/A​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. 1aughter

    1aughter Oɾαɳɠҽ GαɱҽAԃɱιɳ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 13, 2014
    Messages:
    1,000
    Trophy Points:
    58,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,761
    ~ Hoosier created
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.