[Additional Town Application] RyanBlocks2

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by RyanBlocks2, May 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanBlocks2

    RyanBlocks2 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2012
    Messages:
    2,776
    Trophy Points:
    61,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +946
    In Game Name:
    RyanBlocks2​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Fishing​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4 ($270,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    grandcitynorth​
    What is the size of your town:
    201x201​
    Post A:
    6697,106,-3551​
    Post B:
    6497,95,-3551​
    Post C:
    6497,99,-3351​
    Post D:
    6697,95,-3351​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    Congrats!

    Town "GrandCityNorth" created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.