[Additional Town Application] Schloty

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Schloty, Sep 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schloty

    Schloty Professional Money Grinder
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2012
    Messages:
    747
    Trophy Points:
    71,110
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +212
    In Game Name:
    Schloty​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Mining​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    MainNorth​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    emerald2​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    /tppos -6120 138 6020​
    Post B:
    /tppos -6320 138 6020​
    Post C:
    /tppos -6320 138 5820​
    Post D:
    /tppos -6120 126 5820​
    Additional information about your town:
    None​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    post a was placed at 6121

    post c was placed at 6321

    proceeded anyway

    town created

    -Coow
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.