[Additional Town Application] SparxCross

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by SparxCross, Nov 10, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SparxCross

    SparxCross EcoMaster
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2023
    Messages:
    50
    Trophy Points:
    25,770
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +16
    In Game Name:
    SparxCross​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    on main placing dirt​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    MainNorth​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Knick_Knack​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    3940 , 150 , 600​
    Post B:
    3940 , 150 , 400​
    Post C:
    3740 , 150 , 600​
    Post D:
    3740 , 150 , 400​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
    Town Made
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.