[Additional Town Application] techy88

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by techy88, Oct 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techy88

    techy88 Tech-savvy Nub
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2012
    Messages:
    542
    Trophy Points:
    70,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +261
    In Game Name:
    techy88​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    I have the applicable balance of $220,000​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Farming, Mining, Lotto, Selling Magic.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3 ($220,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    atlantisbees​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -7600 63 -11800​
    Post B:
    -7600 63 -11999​
    Post C:
    -7799 64 -11999​
    Post D:
    -7799 63 -11800​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. killrdarknes

    killrdarknes Reborn
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2012
    Messages:
    2,230
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,192
    Town 'atlantisbees' created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.