[Additional Town Application] TheCravedOne

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by TheCravedOne, Dec 15, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCravedOne

    TheCravedOne The Diamond Master
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Messages:
    319
    Trophy Points:
    69,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +156
    In Game Name:
    TheCravedOne​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yuh​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    boogie on the dancefloor​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Noshiro​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -1401 122 -10509​
    Post B:
    -1201 117 -10509​
    Post C:
    -1201 65 -10309​
    Post D:
    -1401 117 -10309​
    Additional information about your town:
    doing the stuff and things and rich stuff and... things​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.