[Additional Town Application] TJanicki

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by TJanicki, Sep 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJanicki

    TJanicki /warp monaco
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2012
    Messages:
    644
    Trophy Points:
    70,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +197
    In Game Name:
    TJanicki​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yeah​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Fishin​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4 ($270,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Vesuvius​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    8799 168 -7200​
    Post B:
    8599 109 -7200​
    Post C:
    8599 192 -7000​
    Post D:
    8799 180 -7000​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    Town created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.