[Additional Town Application] TM_iBeast

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by TM_iBeast, May 21, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TM_iBeast

    TM_iBeast Not Staff Member
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1,017
    Trophy Points:
    73,410
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +512
    In Game Name:
    TM_iBeast​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    gambling :D​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    tmi_farm3​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    383 82 -981​
    Post B:
    383 89 -1181​
    Post C:
    183 72 -1181​
    Post D:
    183 71 -981​
    Additional information about your town:
    farm​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. HyruleanHero

    HyruleanHero Former GA Link
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Messages:
    873
    Trophy Points:
    70,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
    Town created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.