[Additional Town Application] VergilYamato29

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by VergilYamato29, Mar 18, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VergilYamato29

    VergilYamato29 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2021
    Messages:
    16
    Trophy Points:
    5,215
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +6
    In Game Name:
    VergilYamato29​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Selling Items​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    newmilitarybase3​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -5564 63 12059​
    Post B:
    -5564 65 12259​
    Post C:
    -5364 56 12259​
    Post D:
    -5364 63 12059​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. HyruleanHero

    HyruleanHero Former GA Link
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Messages:
    873
    Trophy Points:
    70,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
    Town created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.