[Additional Town Application] Waddle_Bunny

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Waddle_Bunny, Jun 19, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waddle_Bunny

    Waddle_Bunny President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2014
    Messages:
    81
    Trophy Points:
    36,740
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27
    In Game Name:
    Waddle_Bunny​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    mining​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Oceania​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -7343:63:10824​
    Post B:
    -7143:63:10824​
    Post C:
    -7143:63:11024​
    Post D:
    -7343:63:11024​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. HyruleanHero

    HyruleanHero Former GA Link
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Messages:
    873
    Trophy Points:
    70,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
    Town created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.