[Additional Town Application] Wazupbutrcup

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Wazupbutrcup, Sep 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    448
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128
    In Game Name:
    Wazupbutrcup​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Selling GC's and CF's​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Ligma2​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -14999.5 80 3898.5​
    Post B:
    -14999.5 80 3698.5​
    Post C:
    14799.5 80 3898.5​
    Post D:
    14799.5 80 3698.5​
    Additional information about your town:
    N/A​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. neecoalage

    neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 31, 2013
    Messages:
    1,589
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +539
    Town has been set.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.