[Additional Town Application] Wazupbutrcup

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Wazupbutrcup, Jul 30, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    448
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128
    In Game Name:
    Wazupbutrcup​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Selling GC's​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Lime​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    2531 59 -3553​
    Post B:
    2332 59 -3553​
    Post C:
    2332 59 -3756​
    Post D:
    2531 59 -3756​
    Additional information about your town:
    N/A​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 Wazupbutrcup, Jul 30, 2025
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2025
  2. 314

    314 Irrational GameAdmin, former ServerAdmin
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2014
    Messages:
    7,219
    Trophy Points:
    101,160
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +4,919
    Please confirm that the town name is correct. The signs all say "LimePlots", the "Lime" signs are in a different location.
     
  3. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    448
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128
  4. HyruleanHero

    HyruleanHero Former GA Link
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Messages:
    873
    Trophy Points:
    70,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
    Town created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.