[Additional Town Application] wolfwoodnyo

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by wolfwoodnyo, Aug 1, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfwoodnyo

    wolfwoodnyo Arrrooo!
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XII ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2014
    Messages:
    562
    Trophy Points:
    70,760
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +389
    In Game Name:
    wolfwoodnyo​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    ultimate spin and i sold a sniffer egg​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Avalanche​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -8601 181 6203​
    Post B:
    -8801 154 6203​
    Post C:
    -8801 128 6003​
    Post D:
    -8601 117 6003​
    Additional information about your town:
    watch out!​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    town created
    congrats
    -Coow
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.