[Additional Town Application] Xdutchless

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Xdutchless, Jul 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xdutchless

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2015
    Messages:
    173
    Trophy Points:
    68,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +96
    In Game Name:
    Xdutchless​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Farming​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3 ($220,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Dutch​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -6750 63 -2150​
    Post B:
    -6550 63 -2150​
    Post C:
    -6550 63 -2350​
    Post D:
    -6750 63 -2350​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    "Dutch" created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.