[Additional Town Application] ZuluZu

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by ZuluZu, Dec 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZuluZu

    ZuluZu EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2014
    Messages:
    141
    Trophy Points:
    45,460
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +53
    In Game Name:
    ZuluZu​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Fishing mostly and prizes from Christmas​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+ ($500,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Edson​
    What is the size of your town:
    200X200​
    Post A:
    -12308 159 -4269​
    Post B:
    -12308 159 -4069​
    Post C:
    -12108 159 -4069​
    Post D:
    -12108 159 -4269​
    Additional information about your town:
    nothing much just another town​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Magicware

    Magicware Legend Sportsbookie
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2012
    Messages:
    1,073
    Trophy Points:
    83,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +312
    Congratulations!

    Town created, thread locked.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.