Denied Adjust prices for PvP star items

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Minecraft Name:
    Jdawger

Suggestion
    :
    Adjust the nstar prices for the star armor and possibly the star weaponry (sword, axe, bow)

Reason:
    As it stands right now, star armor and weapons are worth the most in terms of nstars (~2200), yet in the market are sold for the least (150k-300k) due to how often they are from Star crates and the lack of player usefulness (especially since the PvP world is no more).
    This change would mostly be to reflect this and try to even it out more.

Other Information:
    In my opinion, they should still be high, just not as high. Maybe like somewhere between 1500 nstars and 1800 nstars (with the star weapons on the higher end and the star armor in the middle to low end)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    We shouldn't change netherstar costs of items based on the market.

3. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    I agree. However, they are quite useless, and are rather just collector's items at this point; collector's items that even many collectors don't want to collect due to how expensive they are combined with their uselessness. I think the price should be decreased.

4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    What do you mean how expensive they are? They're only 100k on the market?

Honestly this comment doesn't even make any sense.

5. 12345shane

Ratings:
    +2,132
    You were the one that said the price shouldn't be based off of the market prices, so I was saying how expensive they are in nstar prices especially considering how useless they are.

6. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I know people who bought them though. Most actual collectors who wanted them still got them. So even then not really a good point.

7. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    What difference does it make? Who is going to buy them with nether stars anyway when you could get a msword for the same price or less... sell for 1 mil and buy a whole set of star PvP gear..

If anything it gives more to the market value anyway... the less in circulation the better..

8. 12345shane

Ratings:
    +2,132
    i'm just saying that the most expensive star items should, in theory, be the most useful, when they in fact are not, which brings to reason that their price should drop especially considering that there is literally no demand for them and has never been demand for them.

and you said yourself that we shouldn't go off of market prices, so I'm going off common sense that something so useless shouldn't be so expensive

#8 12345shane, Dec 26, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  9. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I'm pretty sure they were meant to be idiotically expensive trophies as opposed to useful tools.

Now they're simply idiotically expensive trophies that people have and don't want

10. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Yeah this was basically what I thought. Despite the player market’s price, propel would rather spend 200-400 less nether stars for an item that is worth 10x more. Common logic. The point of the player market point was mostly to show how much the price decreased since the introduction of Star crates.

11. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    ^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.