Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Ability to spoof server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bopogame1, Nov 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bopogame1

    Bopogame1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2021
    Messages:
    212
    Trophy Points:
    11,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +112
    In Game Name:
    DigDirtDaily​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Ability to spoof server​
    What are you suggesting:
    I suggest that you could spoof your server from main to main north or the other way around. (With investigator)​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    People could be more hidden when people are searching for their mob setup.​
    Other information:
    It would say [MN] or [M] next to their name when using this part of investigator.​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
    #1 Bopogame1, Nov 13, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
  2. MocaBear

    MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2016
    Messages:
    631
    Trophy Points:
    71,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +408
    -1 I see no point the mining worlds are big enough that I am rarely even in /v when I’m at my setups let alone worried if people know I’m on m or mn
     
  3. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    -1 for the amount of people who even look for spawner setups, this is unneeded.
     
  4. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    -1 Searching for setups is fun!
     
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I have no interest in having this coded, nor do I see any valid reasons for attempting such a hack-y project.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.