In Game Name: YungJuiseWhat part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for: All Main ServersShort title for your suggestion: Able to view items in via chat w commandWhat are you suggesting: That we have a command where we're able to show off and item that we have in hand to the chat of our choice (global,local,trade, etc...) possibly /itemshow or /itemshowcase or something simpler than that to make it more user friendly. Don't know if this will cause problems for other current plug-ins. However, I was told that this was a feature previously and it might be able to be re-implemented in a different way that would be more beneficial for server performance.Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?: It would allow all players to help advertise their items or help show other people items that they've received. It would benefit in many ways in my opinion if we were able to share with each other items that we have (including giving an incentive to collect lored items which are a huge money dump) It also gives lower level players a way to show / advertise or see items that other players are trying to show them & more.Other information: I've been told this was a feature before, I hope that we can find a way to re implement it because it would be awesome to show off some of the cool lored items I've received over the short time I've played. I'm sure other players feel the same way!Plugin or custom addition: One suggestion per form: I Understand.