Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Add Cosmo Coins to Star Casino

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Nov 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add Cosmo Coins to Star Casino​
    What are you suggesting:
    Add Cosmo Coins as a prize for star casino​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    More ways of getting cosmo coins out there while taking nstars off the market​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. yandyyyy

    yandyyyy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2020
    Messages:
    243
    Trophy Points:
    47,260
    Ratings:
    +212
    +1 cosmo coins just feel like something that should be in the star casino tbh, and star casino hasnt been touched seen i joined the server so it could bring new life to it
     
  3. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    +1 makes sense to me
     
  4. kkha

    kkha Norwegian Country Man
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2020
    Messages:
    676
    Trophy Points:
    46,110
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +150
    Agree, but i use the casino weekly :)
     
  5. Fr0zenTiger

    Fr0zenTiger President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2019
    Messages:
    696
    Trophy Points:
    43,660
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +697
    +1, I think this is a good idea, because there should be some “free” (no real life money) ways to get Cosmo coins
     
  6. 0TheRedHerring0

    0TheRedHerring0 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2013
    Messages:
    998
    Trophy Points:
    62,510
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +362
    As a very regular casino user, +1 from me
     
  7. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Nah, I rather have them accessible via shop and events only.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.