Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] add dirt to soak/moisturize

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FuriuosGeorge, Jul 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    In Game Name:
    FuriuosGeorge​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    add dirt to soak/moisturize​
    What are you suggesting:
    Add dirt , cioarse dirt, and rooted dirt to moisturize.soak​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    creating mud is limited to 1 block at a time with water bottles or using dispensers. this is just like concrete and sponges. this will allow the creation of mud in the same way as the afore mentioned blocks.​
    Other information:
    I rock.​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    This has now been added and will be live after our next maintenance. :)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.